Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Fav. movie

  1. #1
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    Post

    Ok guys here's a post about movies *G Everyone post there fav. movie/movies. My list is so damn long I have to modify it so someone else start.........

    ------------------
    To love is nothing
    To be loved is something
    To love and be loved is everything......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    God, where do I start on this??? LOL

    I love so many movies for so many different reasons..*L*

    Sooo, I'll start this in a slightly different way *L* Here are some movies that are so bad they're wonderful...*L*

    1) Plan 9 from outer space
    2) Thw Wild Women of Wonga
    3) Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
    4) Chopper Chicks from Zombietown
    5) Anything with Burt Reynolds in it...*L*

    I'll be back to post seriously when I have a good think about it... biggrin


    ------------------
    John

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    By the way AK - if you like movies and have the time, you should try the movie room in yahoo chat *L* - the people in there are so far up their own asses they almost disappear biggrin

    I've had a great time in there - they have no sense of humor whatsoever, and it's SOOOO easy to upset them if you have a mind to...VEG

    Not that I ever would of course...*looks innocently around and whistles*

    Hehehehe biggrin

    ------------------
    John

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You might be sorry you started this thread AK *L* - I've narrowed my list down to 20 movies, and I can't cut it down any further... biggrin In no particular order..

    1) Schindler's List
    2) Casablanca
    3) LA Confidential
    4) The Usual Suspects
    5) The Killing Fields
    6) Dead Poet's Society
    7) The Sixth Sense
    8) The Magnificent Seven
    9) The Great Escape
    10) 12 Angry Men
    11) Midnight Cowboy
    12) Vertigo
    13) Scream
    14) Breakfast at Tiffany's
    15) It's a Wonderful Life
    16) Bladerunner
    17) Seven
    18) Don't Look Now
    19) Raiders of the Lost Ark
    20) Sliding Doors

    A strange mixture I know, but hey, they work for me biggrin



    ------------------
    John

  5. #5
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Holy shit John...long enough list there *L*...lets see

    all the scream movies
    Friday the 13th
    Chucky
    Return of Chucky
    Valcano
    Wild Wild West
    The Sixth Sense
    Seven
    Ummm *L* lets jus say i love all the horror movies...cuz my list will probably be longer then yers John..this is the easiest for me to sum it down ALL HORRORS *L*

    ------------------
    CanadianGirl!

  6. #6
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    Post

    Ok guys here goes nothing. *LOL I don't know if I can even shorten my list to 20 movies but I will try *giggles


    1) Top Gun
    2) Star Wars Trilogy
    3) Seven
    4) Silence of the Lambs
    5) Braveheart
    6) Indiana Jones Trilogy
    7) What Lies Beneathe
    8) Scarface
    9) Friday
    10) Half Baked
    11) Lady and the Tramp
    12) American History X
    13) Mansfield Park
    14) Jane Eyre
    15) Breakfast Club
    16) Apocolypse Now
    17) The Doors
    18) Full Metal Jacket
    19) Gone with the Wind
    20) Pi
    21) The Seventh Sign
    22) Boondock Saints
    23) Sixth Sense
    24) Face Off
    25) When a Man Loves a Woman
    26) God Father Trilogy


    ok, ok I have got to stop now *LOL Told you I couldn't stop at 20 *G


    ------------------
    To love is nothing
    To be loved is something
    To love and be loved is everything......

    [This message has been edited by ~*AngelKiss*~ (edited November 21, 2001).]

  7. #7
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    Post


    Ok I have got to add these movies *G

    27) Pulp Fiction
    28) Resevoir Dogs

    ------------------
    To love is nothing
    To be loved is something
    To love and be loved is everything......

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    You cheated as well AK *L* - The Indiana Jones and godfather trilogies are MORE then one movie tongue

    And CanadianGirl...*L* I didn't realise you liked horror movies quite so much - those are my favourite type of movie too biggrin

    But dammit *L* - seeing both your lists has reminded me of movies I should have had in mine...LOL

    Can I have another 20????? biggrin

    ------------------
    John

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    *waves*
    hi, all...
    (and to those i don't know...an extra wave)

    here's some of mine:

    1)hamlet (branaugh and gibson versions)

    (the rest are in no particular order)
    dune
    my fair lady
    tron (yikes, i know)
    milo and otis
    amadeus
    the lost city of children
    amatuer
    thin red line
    usual suspects (thanks, john)
    the hudsucker proxy
    fahrenheit 451
    ladyhawke
    the truman show
    dr strangelove
    quest for fire
    dracula ('93?)
    edward scissorhands (well, anything by tim burton)
    2001
    ghost in the shell
    the grapes of wrath
    twin peaks-fire walk with me
    life is beautiful
    the fisher king
    auntie mame
    amistad
    wallace and gromit (all three)
    balance (film short)
    basquiat
    the great gatsby

    there...30 of them. lol.
    now...
    when you get to favorite books, let me know. biggrin



    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~

    General Philosophy

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It's a deal AK - let's post another 20!!! biggrin
    Can we just post our favourite 20 in different genres???? *L*

    And dammit Shatoushka - did you have to mention favourite books???? LOL That would be like a busman's holiday to me....

    *hugs to you all*

    ------------------
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •